How to care for your LOFY products
- Please do not immerse your leather collar in water for any length of time.
- Try to keep dry, when possible, constant water exposure will degrade the leather over time.
- To keep your leather looking beautiful for years to come, please allow the collar to dry naturally.
- Hand wash with warm water and soap, use a small brush (toothbrush works great) on the fabric and leather, then hang dry.
- ‘Waterproof’ your leather every 6 months by rubbing oil into the leather. Be careful to wipe away any excess and don’t apply it to the fabric.
- Mink oil, olive oil or a leather balm work great